It is Thursday, right?
Oh, and I’m not sure if there is some Master List that I should be working off of. I just liked the idea of a meme today and since I’ve been such a crab all week, it’s time I quit complaining and talk about things I enjoy (in no particular order):
- Gavin’s belly laugh…like most young kids, it’s completely unadulterated and infectious.
- Cooper’s smiles and laughs…especially since he’s still such a sensitive and serious baby. I also love it when Cooper grabs his little stuffed frog and “eats” it…maybe one of these times I’ll get it on video.
- Justin’s sense of humor…funny and warped.
- Tuna Casserole…I’m not kidding…I could literally eat it several times a week.
- Sitting and enjoying chilled white wine at the winery, or at home on the deck, or in my kitchen, or on my couch watching TV…you get the point.
- Sleeping in, even if it’s just an hour.
- Seeing a good movie at the theater while eating really yummy theater popcorn.
- Sitting on the couch watching TV or movies with all my animals all piled around me.
- Sitting and reading on the beach.
- Reading…I really do enjoy it, although I never have enough time anymore…so I read blogs…that seems to help a little.
- Gardening…although you wouldn’t be able to tell by looking at my yard…new baby and drought have kind of killed everything. I’ll be lucky if my drought-loving lavendar comes back.
- Beautiful sunny days where the sky is that gorgeous, intense blue, and the clouds are white and fluffy.
- Spending time with my family, doing anything…sitting around talking or going out to dinner or picking apples.
So there it is. Me being nice and sweet and thoughtful.
oh, here’s my official add-on:
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
Comments are closed.