- ask, “who peed on the floor?” and actually get a confession
- fight desperately with my three year old over MY boots
- be eating a sandwich, smell diaper ointment (i.e. Desitin or A&D), and realize that I completely forgot to wash my hands after changing a diaper…and waiting to finish my sandwich to actually wash my hands
- be excited to just stay home on a Saturday night and watch movies
- become the Laundry Goddess who can remove any stain, known and unknown (and some I wish I didn’t know)
- NOT get sick when my children puke, or when it gets on me or my clothes, or I have to clean it off the floor or out of the carpet (although I still get sympathy sick whenever any other person gets a stomach bug and is puking)
- be up to my elbows in my children’s diarrhea-filled diaper, scooping out poop with a plastic spoon into several small vials, and delivering the prepared poop to the pediatrician without batting an eye (although I did gag once or twice…gross!)
- hear my three year old announce to everyone in our house after he had a potty accident that he’s going upstairs to get rid of “yucky Elmo”, and then showing off his “clean Diego pants”, while striking a pose that consists of him sticking his butt out at an exaggerated angle to showcase the Diego design on the butt of his undies.
- the sloppiest kisses–and lovin’ every one of them
- getting a fat lip from baby head-butts on a weekly basis (hey, I can only dodge so many of the head-butts I get!)
- never thought I’d get so many bodily fluids on me that weren’t my own
- having two healthy boys (not sure what I expected, but certainly didn’t ever dream of having two little boys)
- being so uncontrollably in love with my kids
(think they look alike?…first one is Gavin, second one is Cooper)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
Comments are closed.