Now that we’re into decent roll-down-the-windows weather while driving, I’ve compiled a list, in no particular order, of songs you should NOT have playing on your stereo while driving, or you may feel your right foot getting heavier and heavier, causing you to speed and risk getting a ticket. Not that I’m speaking from experience.
- All My Life by the Foo Fighters
- 25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago
- Like a Stone by Audioslave (when they modulate up towards the end? whoa! got chills just thinking about Chris Cornell’s voice…he makes my knees quiver!)
- Play that Funky Music by Wild Cherry
- Paralyzer by Finger Eleven
- This Ain’t a Scene, It’s an Arms Race by Fall Out Boy
- California Love by Tupac
- Hella Good by No Doubt
- Canned Heat by Jamiroquai
- Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine
- Higher Ground by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Vasoline by the Stone Temple Pilots
- Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5 (and Adam Levine makes it harder for me to breathe…whoo! the HOTness! And uh, actually Justin used to look a lot like this when he was younger…that might explain the attraction)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!