Like most bloggers and churches, I embrace regular attenders and welcome new visitors. However, I’m a little torn on some of the searches that brought folks here. I mean…well…okay, I don’t think I can rationalize my feelings here. How about you see and decide for yourself, mmmmkay?
- steve martin king tut–yep, back when I posted this…but I certainly didn’t expect folks to come here for that
- boobie button–uh…
- little boobie–yep…got those here
- great breast–see line above or see here
- heebie jeebie wines–I’m always willing to try a new wine, but this one doesn’t sound all-too-promising
- how to get desitin out of carpet–hmmmmm…if it doesn’t come clean with Petzyme or OxiClean, I can’t help you. I can offer you some whine or wine, though.
- “in pull-ups” family kids pictures 2008–sorry, none here
- breast fun–okay, does anyone else get these sort of searches?
- cooper jewerly–someone needs to check their spelling; I’m sure they were slightly disappointed to see jewelry and a baby named Cooper.
- that woman is crazy–holy crap! they found me!
- humour with wine–I hope you weren’t too disappointed, especially since I’ve been going through a rough patch lately and am just slowly crawling out of it. Hopefully your search brought you here…one of my first posts ever.
Comments are closed.