I’ve got some stuff to share real quick:
- Tuesday (7th) is Justin’s birthday. I wanted to make sure it was out there so that you can all razz him about getting older. I mean, come on, this guy remembers watching “The Million-Dollar Man”. I remember catching a few reruns on channels that specialize in replaying old shows. And the real secret? I haven’t gotten his birthday present yet.
- I am scared snotless of playing against the OK Clumberjacks this week. I’ve never given my FFB team so much scrutiny before. Yet, I still know very little about what I’m looking at. All I’m going to say is that Randy Moss had 2 weeks of uninterrupted quality time with his QB and he’s playing a fairly lousy defense, so uh…I sure hope he took advantage of the time to get his crap together.
- I have been changing diapers for over 4 years. I changed Cooper yesterday morning and nearly lost my breakfast. Holy crap! I have no idea what he ate to produce such a stench, but I’m thinking that I should’ve kept the bio-hazard suit from his surgery.
- To any of you interested in Kari’s KC Creations Bowtique…she’s got a lot more stuff in there…I think 34 different hair bows when I checked on Friday afternoon. So go take another peek.
- I am going to BlogHer-DC on Monday the 13th. Still looking for a roommate for the night of the 12th. Even though I live relatively close, the traffic here sucks so bad that I would have to leave my house by 6am to have a chance at making it there by 8am, and that’s a fat-chance since I’m sure traffic right in-and-around the hotel will be NUTS. Interested? Just leave a comment or email me and we will work out the details. Oh, and I’ll be staying AT the Hyatt Regency Bethesda, you know, where BlogHer is actually going to be?…did some searching on Hotwire.com and paid nearly 2/3 LESS than the going rate (and about half of the blocked-room rate).
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend! Don’t forget to join my giveaway!! You only have until Monday at 11:59pm ET to get your entries in. I accept, nay, encourage, multiple entries.
Comments are closed.